1/2 cup unsalted softened butter
1/2 cup salted softened butter
4 cup sifted powdered sugar
2 teaspoon vanilla
1 teaspoon almond extract
2 to 3 tablespoons half and half
Cream unsalted and salted butter until smooth. Add 1 cup of sifted powdered sugar and beat for two minutes, then continue the same process with the rest of the sugar. Add extracts and heavy cream and beat until smooth.
Thinngs you will need:
Pink candy melts: http://amzn.to/1LwvZgG
Yellow Candy melts: http://amzn.to/1RbE5jg
Wilton cupcake Candy mold: http://amzn.to/1VrnBVw
Candy for the center such as m&Ms
Martha Stewart bow mold: http://www.amazon.com/Martha-Stewart-Crafts-Silicon-Sweet/dp/B007IQWT80/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1455866427&sr=8-1&keywords=martha+stewart+bow+mold
Cranberry Granola Bites
1 cup melted coconut oil
1 cup smooth peanut butter
2 cups date sugar
1 1/2 cups maple syrup
1 tablespoon vanilla
2 eggs lightly beaten
3 cup oats
1 1/4 cup dried cranberries
1 1/4 cup pumpkin seeds
1 cup shredded coconut
1 1/2 cup coconut flour
2 tablespoons Chia seeds
1 teaspoon baking powder
Mix together all wet ingredients (except eggs )in large baking bowl. In separate bowl mix together all dry ingredients. Combine the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients. Once combined add lightly beat eggs until well Incorporated.
Use a tablespoon to measure out 1 heaping tablespoon of the mixture onto parchment paper.
Bake in 350° oven for 9 to 12 minutes.
This entry was posted in
3/4 cupSoftened unsalted butter
3/4 cup granulated sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla
1/4 teaspoon baking powder
1/4 teaspoon salt
2 1/4 cup all-purposeflour
1. Cream butter with granulated sugar until light and fluffy, then add egg and vanilla.
2. Combine baking powder salt and all-purpose flour in separate bowl.
3. Add dry ingredients into wet ingredients.
4. Place fresh cookie dough between two layers of parchment paper, roll to desired thickness (I prefer 3/8 inch). Chill in refrigerator for 30 minutes and then cut with cookie cutters.
5.Bake at 350 degrees for 10-12 minutes. Cool to room temperature before frosting.
1 cup powdered sugar
1 tablespoon corn syrup
1 1/2 tablespoons milk
1/2 teaspoon vanilla
1.Combine sugar, corn syrup, milk, vanilla and whisk until smooth. Add desired coloring.
2.Use offset spatula to layer frosting on cookies evenly. Icing will settle and become smooth. Use your favorite sprinkles or decorations.
3. Allow to harden for 4 to 6 hours before stacking.
4. Store in airtight container.
Today I’ll be showing you how to make Mini Smore Brownie Bites! With a little bit of chocolate, graham cracker, and marshmallow in each bite you’ll be in heaven!
72 mini marshmallows
2 1/2 cup graham cracker crumbs
1 cup melted butter separated
One Betty Crocker dark chocolate brownie mix
2 Hershey’s bars-cut into segments
1. Mix 2 1/4 cups graham cracker crumbs with 1/2 cup melted butter, take heaping teaspoon of graham cracker mixture into each mini cupcake pan, use back of teaspoon to press the mixture into pan.
2.Put brownie mix into mixing bowl add 1/2 cup of melted butter and 2 eggs 1/4 cup water, mix until completely combined. Dollop 1 tablespoon of brownie batter on top of Graham cracker crust.
3. Sprinkle extra graham cracker crumbs on top of brownie batter and then three mini marshmallows on top of crumbs.
4. Bake at 350° oven for 12 to 15 minutes for the last 2 to 3 minutes place Hershey bar pieces on top until they have melted slightly.